The optimum construction environment temperature of epoxy floor paint is 10-35 C. Generally speaking, it can also be constructed above 5 C. The construction effect of epoxy floor paint is difficult to guarantee when it is below 5 C. The curing process of two-component epoxy floor paint slows down or stops when the temperature is below 5 C, which will seriously affect the curing performance of the floor paint. It is shown that the surface of the film is too slow to dry and is easily polluted by impurities such as dust, which will affect the performance and decorative effect. The curing process is prolonged or even can not be completely cured, and the performance of the film is seriously reduced, such as strength, hardness, wear resistance and straightness. Connection affects service life. The influence on the self-leveling coating without banyan agent is greater, which shows that the viscosity of the coating increases exponentially, the flow and leveling properties become worse, and knife marks are produced during construction. In fact, solventless epoxy self-leveling coatings are almost unavailable at lower temperatures.而温度高于35℃时 ，无溶剂自流平涂料的使用期会明显缩短，涂料很快增稠并干结报废，甚至出现爆聚现象。因此要求少量多次配料， 配好的漆尽快倒于地板上，增加散热。溶剂型涂料在高温下或者气流速度大的地方如门口、过道等处施工容易出现桔皮、皱纹、针孔等弊病，是由于溶剂挥发过快引起的，要补加高沸点、低挥发速率的稀释剂调整解决。
When the temperature is higher than 35 C, the service life of solventless self-leveling coatings will be significantly shortened, and the coatings will soon thicken, dry out and scrap, or even burst. Therefore, a small number of ingredients are required, and the paint is poured on the floor as soon as possible to increase heat dissipation. Solvent-based coatings are prone to orange peel, wrinkles, pinholes and other defects when they are applied at high temperature or in places with high airflow speed, such as doorways and corridors. It is due to the excessive volatilization of solvents, which should be solved by adding diluents with high boiling point and low volatilization rate.避免温度过高对环氧地坪漆施工产生影响的办法：
How to avoid the influence of excessive temperature on the construction of epoxy floor paint:
1. Avoid construction in high temperature period as far as possible. Bifurcation construction in early and late periods can be adopted. Before using various materials, group B should be fully stirred before mixing, then component A and B should be poured into the mixing barrel in proportion to mix evenly, then quartz powder or powder should be poured into the mixing barrel after ripening, evenly mixing and using.
2. High-temperature surface coating in summer will be more light color, gray and blue appear more likely, should be fully stirred before use;
3. When the temperature is too high in summer, the ingredients should be used as soon as possible, usually within 30 minutes to avoid material condensation.
4. Artificial cooling measures are adopted to reduce the construction environment temperature.
5. In order to ensure the relative humidity of the construction environment, artificial humidification can be used on the construction site.
6. On site after construction, special care should be ensured to avoid shrinkage cracks of epoxy floor caused by excessive temperature.避免温度过低对环氧地坪漆施工产生影响的办法：
How to avoid the influence of low temperature on the construction of epoxy floor paint:
1. Isolation of Low Temperature Period
During the construction of epoxy floor paint, try to isolate the low temperature period, start construction after 10 a.m. and stop construction at 3 p.m. to reduce the impact of low temperature.
2. Increase room temperature
Increase the indoor temperature, raise the temperature to more than 5 degrees, which can also be constructed in winter. Many factories in North China have heating, which can be opened before and during construction.
3. Adding Solvents
Solvents with less than 5% volatilization rate can be added, such as acetone, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, etc. This can solve the problem of high viscosity and lack of leveling of floor paint at low temperature.
4. Coating heating
Place the paint in a warm environment or heat it with steam or hot water. But be careful not to let steam or hot water into the paint, and the temperature of hot water should be controlled below 38 degrees.