欢迎访问无锡市思必德科技有限公司网站!公司15年的环氧地坪工程技术经验值得您信赖!!
思必德
 
 
十五年专注于环氧地坪设计施工工程
普通型环氧地坪
环氧砂浆地坪
环氧彩砂地坪
环氧自流平地坪
环氧防静电地坪
环氧玻璃钢(FRP)地坪
乙烯基酯重防腐地坪
非金属金属耐磨地坪
混凝土渗透性密封剂
自流平水泥地坪
丙烯酸地坪
EPPU聚合型工业地坪
停车场地坪
环保型无毒防霉墙面
有机硅丙烯酸室外防腐
PVC地坪
 
当前位置 -> 首页新闻资讯为什么客户选择做无锡环氧地坪漆不能只关注价格? 发布时间:(2019/6/20)

为什么客户选择做无锡环氧地坪漆不能只关注价格?

标签:混凝土密封固化剂 | 混凝土密封固化剂厂家

作为消费者来说,对于环氧地坪漆不了解,不清楚环氧地坪漆施工工艺流程,这就需要专业的环氧地坪漆厂家做出专业的介绍,然后货比三家,多了解几家环氧地坪漆厂家,这么做是没有问题的,但是有一个前提,那就是找的几家地坪漆厂家应该都是正规的公司。目前的地坪漆市场还是比较混乱的,存在许多不正规的公司,材料的质量、施工技术以及售后服务得不到保障,如果只是关注地坪漆价格而选择了不正规的的地坪漆厂家,做出的环氧地坪工程就得不到质量保证,可能使用一段时间就需要返修翻新,造成不必要的浪费,费时费力费钱。我们环氧地坪漆厂家经常会接到消费者关于询问地坪漆价格的电话,对于消费者来说,选择做环氧地坪漆之前咨询地坪漆价格本是无可厚非的事情,但是,如果只是单纯的关注价格就是一件很吃亏的事情,这是为什么呢?

As a consumer, the epoxy floor paint does not understand, do not know the construction process of epoxy floor paint, which requires professional floor paint manufacturers to make a professional introduction, and then compare three, know more about several floor paint manufacturers, this is no problem, but there is a premise, that is, to find several floors. Lacquer manufacturers should be regular companies. At present, the market of floor paint is still quite chaotic, there are many irregular companies, the quality of materials, construction technology and after-sales service can not be guaranteed. If we only pay attention to the price of floor paint and choose an irregular floor paint manufacturer, the quality of epoxy floor paint can not be guaranteed, and a section of epoxy floor paint may be used. Time needs to be repaired and renovated, resulting in unnecessary waste, time-consuming, laborious and expensive. Our epoxy floor paint manufacturers often receive calls from consumers asking about the price of floor paint. For consumers, it is beyond reproach to consult the price of floor paint before choosing to do epoxy floor paint. However, if only paying attention to the price is a very disadvantageous thing, why? 那么,如何选择正规的环氧地坪漆厂家呢?

So, how to choose a regular epoxy floor paint manufacturer?

1、了解对方的地坪漆产品质量

1. Understanding the quality of each other's floor paint products

客户在选择环氧地坪漆公司的时候,首先就要考察地坪漆公司的产品,是否产品体系完备,产品质量真的有保证。可以让对方提供环氧地坪漆产品质量检测报告,咨询对方的工程案例,有条件的话可以实地参观一下,看一下工程质量的好坏呢?

When choosing epoxy floor paint company, customers should first inspect the products of epoxy floor paint company, whether the product system is complete, and the product quality is really guaranteed. Can you let the other side provide the quality inspection report of epoxy floor paint, consult the other side's engineering cases, if conditions permit, you can visit the site to see whether the quality of the project is good or bad?2、人员是否专业

2. Professional or not

一般的,真正从事环氧地坪漆行业的公司,都是比较注重服务质量的,因为只要在这个行业生存了几年的公司都是很注重回头客的。而且这些公司的服务人员也一般从事地坪行业多年,有更多的经验。对于地坪工程现场出现的简单问题都能迎刃而解,而且素质比较高,客户通过沟通和谈吐,也能够看出此人对于环氧地坪的专业性。

Generally speaking, companies that are really engaged in epoxy floor paint industry pay more attention to the quality of service, because as long as they have survived in this industry for several years, companies are very focused on returnees. And the service personnel of these companies are generally engaged in the floor industry for many years, with more experience. Simple problems on the site of the floor project can be solved easily, and the quality is relatively high. Through communication and conversation, customers can also see the professionalism of this person for the epoxy floor.3.售后服务是否明确

3. Whether the after-sales service is clear

售后服务也是环氧地坪行业的一个痛点,在地坪漆行业,有这样一个规则,那就是工程服务完成后,甲方需付款至总款的95%,余下的5%为质保金。对于正规公司来说,都会有售后承诺写进合同,而且只要甲方的环氧地坪工程出现问题,正规公司都是会及时修理的,非人为原因造成的损坏还是免费服务。

After-sales service is also a pain point in the epoxy floor paint industry. In the floor paint industry, there is a rule that after the completion of Engineering services, Party A should pay 95% of the total amount, and the remaining 5% is the quality guarantee. For regular companies, there will be after-sales commitments written in the contract, and as long as Party A's epoxy floor project problems, regular companies will repair in time, non-human causes of damage or free service.

本站网址:http://www.wuxispeed.com


来源:无锡环氧地坪公司  浏览次数:90
相关阅读:怎么确定工厂车间是否适合做环氧地坪? | 无锡环氧地坪漆最佳施工温度应该控制在多少? | 环氧地坪和混凝土密封固化剂地坪哪个好?
 
 
产品分类    
普通型环氧地坪 环氧玻璃钢(FRP)地坪 丙烯酸地坪
环氧砂浆地坪 乙烯基酯重防腐地坪 EPPU聚合型工业地坪
环氧彩砂地坪 非金属金属耐磨地坪 停车场地坪
环氧自流平地坪 混凝土密封固化剂 环保型无毒防霉墙面
环氧防静电地坪 自流平水泥地坪 有机硅丙烯酸室外防腐地坪


联系我们
电 话:0510-88706248/13915319875
传 真:0510-88706348
邮 箱:Yxdspeed@163.com
网 址:www.wuxispeed.com
地 址:无锡市东亭锡沪东路11号
版权所有:无锡市思必德科技有限公司    网站关键词:无锡环氧地坪  混凝土密封固化剂  苏ICP备17014565号    技术支持:无锡易商科技    网站地图